woman using phone and holding credit card
Personal Financial Services
With Two Rivers Bank’s wide variety of services available, we are sure you will find what’s right for you!
Visa® Debit and ATM Cards
Two Rivers Bank offers Visa® Debit Cards, as well as ATM cards. ATM cards can only be used to withdraw cash at ATMs. Visa® Debit Cards can be used to make purchases anywhere Visa® is accepted or to get cash from ATMs. Visa® HSA Cards are easy to use for prescriptions and co-pays. Payments come directly out of your Health Savings Account.
- You may withdraw up to a maximum of $500 at an ATM in a 24 hour period (within calendar day)
- Point-of-Sale limit is $1,000 in a 24 hour period (within calendar day)
- Access your account(s) by ATM using your personal identification number (PIN)
- Purchase goods in person, by phone or online
- Obtain balance information about your checking or savings account
- Make deposits at any participating Depository ATM
EMV Chip Card
Your Two Rivers Bank chip card, also known as EMV (after its original developers Europay®, MasterCard® and Visa®), is a debit card that has an embedded chip for added security. These chips store and protect your information.
Chip cards offer advanced security by making every transaction unique. And, your chip card is more difficult to counterfeit or copy by fraudsters.
You can use your card anywhere a chip terminal is located. They are widely used internationally and are accepted in more than 80 countries. If a business does not offer a chip terminal, your payment will be made by swiping your card in the machine. While not as secure, your payment will be processed in the traditional way.
- Keeps your card information secure at the point of sale and during the authorization process
- Keeps fraud to a minimum, reducing costs for businesses and the cost of goods for consumers
- Allows you to use payment methods that keep payment cards in your possession at all times
Questions? Stop in, call or email email@example.com. Remember not to include any personal or account information in your email.
Safe Deposit Boxes
We offer various sizes of boxes for rent at both locations1. Sizes include the following:
3×5 5×5 3×10 5×10 10×10
Prices vary according to size. Stop in your nearest TRB branch for current pricing and availability.
1Not all box sizes available at all locations. Please ask one of our customer service representatives about availability and rental rates. Safe Deposit Boxes are not federally insured.