Two Rivers Bank offers ATM cards, as well as Visa Debit Cards. ATM cards can only be used to withdraw cash at ATMs. Visa Debit Cards can be used to make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted or to get cash from ATMs.
- You may withdraw up to a maximum of $500 at an ATM in a 24 hour period (within calendar day)
- Point-of-Sale limit is $1,000 in a 24 hour period (within calendar day)
- Access your account(s) by ATM using your personal identification number (PIN)
- Purchase goods in person, by phone or online
- Obtain balance information about your checking or savings account
- Make deposits at any Depository ATM
EMV Chip Card
Your Two Rivers Bank chip card, also known as EMV (after its original developers Europay®, MasterCard® and Visa®), are debit cards that have an embedded chip for added security. These chips store and protect your information.
Chip cards offer advanced security by making every transaction unique. And, your chip card is more difficult to counterfeit or copy by fraudsters.
You can use your card anywhere a chip terminal is located. They are widely used internationally and are accepted in more than 80 countries. If a business does not offer a chip terminal, your payment will be made by swiping your card in the machine. While not as secure, your payment will be processed in the traditional way.
- Keeps your card information secure at the point of sale and during the authorization process
- Keeps fraud to a minimum, reducing costs for businesses and the cost of goods for consumers
- Allows you to use payment methods that keep payment cards in your possession at all times
If you haven’t already received your chip card from Two Rivers Bank, stop in to our Blair location and we will print one for you. Otherwise, you will receive your chip card when your current card expires.
Questions? Stop in, call or email email@example.com. Remember not to include any personal or account information in your email.
|Main Bank||555 South 19th Street||Blair|
|Arlington Branch||130 West Eagle Street||Arlington|
Business Visa Debit Cards
- Allows you to make purchases from your checking account wherever Visa® cards are accepted
- It is used in the same manner as a credit card, but the amount of your purchase is automatically deducted from your checking account and itemized on your account statement
- Use your card at automated teller machines (ATMs) throughout the world for instant access to your account
- Cards have 2 embossed lines – one for the company name and one for the owner/employee name
- Every card can be set with its own limits. For example, one card can be issued with ATM and point-of-sale limits and one card can be issued with point-of-sale limits only. Two Rivers Bank’s established limits are $500 per card per day at an ATM and $1000 per card per day at a merchant. If you wish for a cardholder to have different limits than Two Rivers Bank’s established limits, please contact the Bank for consideration.
Business Credit Cards
- Account information is updated and available 24/7
- Email messages remind you of your upcoming payment due date with online enrollment
- Choice of payment due dates
- No annual fees
Lost/Stolen ATM or Debit Card?
Do you need to report a lost or stolen Two Rivers Bank ATM/Debit Card? Please call (402) 426-9500.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International. All rights reserved.