Two rivers blair bank building
Employment Opportunities & Alerts
Thank you for your interest in employment with Two Rivers Bank. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package, a friendly work environment and career opportunities.
To be considered for a position you must complete a Two Rivers Bank job application. Click below to request an application.
Current Job Openings
FT Teller and FT Teller/New Accounts Representative, Blair (2 Openings)
We are looking for one FT teller and one FT teller/new accounts representative. Both positions are located at our main bank in Blair. We believe in investing in our employees and our community. We invite you to experience the difference! Applications are available at Two Rivers Bank or click below to request one. Questions? Call Denise at 402.533.9655.
Two Rivers Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against persons because of age, race, color, creed, religion, disability, gender, ethnic or national origin, or veteran status. Two Rivers Bank prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities and will reasonably accommodate applicants with a disability, upon request, and will also ensure reasonable accommodation for employees with a disability.
Lobbies Opening Monday, June 15
Our bank lobbies will resume operating without the need for an appointment for general banking beginning Monday, June 15th. You’ll notice a few logistical changes to ensure the safety of you and our staff. Thank you to everyone for your continued cooperation and understanding as we move forward together in these challenging times. Stop in and ask us how to develop a personal financial roadmap to assess the current financial environment.
While we will continue to provide the excellent service you expect from Your Friendly Hometown Bank, you will notice several changes. The safety of our customers and staff is our highest priority.
- Social Distancing – We ask that you maintain a distance of at least six feet from others when waiting in line. If you have an appointment with a bank officer, please let our receptionist know.
- Masks – We strongly encourage you to wear a mask when you are inside our buildings, for our protection and yours. Please leave your mask off until an employee has properly identified you (per banking regulation)- we will ask you to at least lower your mask within security camera view. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- Even though our lobbies will be open for full-service banking, we still encourage you to utilize our drive-thrus, online banking, mobile banking, our ATM network and by appointment.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding- we are proud to be Your Friendly Hometown Bank!
At Two Rivers Bank (TRB), our employee, customer and community welfare is important to us. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to disrupt our lives, we feel it is critical to let you know about the proactive steps TRB is taking to keep employees/customers safe and share information with you to help protect yourself.
For customers, we recommend the following:
• We encourage you to use our online banking and mobile banking options for your everyday banking needs. Our staff is able to help you activate (or help you use) our digital banking services by calling 402-426-9500, 402-478-4114 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send any sensitive information via email, including account numbers, social security numbers, etc.
• We have temporarily increased our limits on checks deposited through Mobile Banking to $5,000 per item (limit of ten items, maximum of $5,000 total per business day).
• If you need to personally visit with one of our staff, please call 402-426-9500 or 402-478-4114 to set up an appointment in advance of your visit. This will ensure your safety, as well as that of our staff.
• If you are facing a financial hardship as a result of COVID-19, please contact us immediately to discuss your situation.
• If you are not feeling well, we encourage you to avoid unnecessary trips to the bank. If you need assistance with a banking issue, please call the bank at 402-426-9500, 402-478-4114 or email email@example.com. Please do not send any sensitive information via email, including account numbers, social security numbers, etc.
• Please make sure your mobile phone number, email address and mobile banking alerts are up-to-date for all of your accounts. This will also help if we have to contact you quickly about your account. Call 402-426-9500 or 402-478-4114 for assistance updating this information. Note: Additional security questions will be asked in order to make changes.
• As you conduct transactions at ATMs, at payment terminals (using your payment cards) or when using cash, it is recommended that you should avoid touching your face (eyes/nose/mouth) after completing a transaction and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer as you would after being in any public space. Sanitize your payment cards and mobile phone regularly.
• Hand-sanitizer is available in lobby areas for customer and employee use. All public spaces within TRB facilities are being cleaned regularly.
• Employees have been provided with information on how to stay healthy and how to avoid illness through proper hygiene practices. Employees are instructed to stay home when they are not feeling well.
• Beware of scams and criminals using fear/intimidation, trickery, urgency or disinformation related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) to attempt to steal your sensitive, personal or account information. Watch out for strange calls, emails, texts or websites that look like they are coming from legitimate businesses or government agencies asking for information like SSN, usernames/passwords (login info), account numbers, credit or debit card numbers, PINs, etc. Two Rivers Bank will never request such information through email/text/outbound calls. Always check your account statements for official websites and customer service numbers and call those numbers directly rather than giving out information over the phone/email/text.
• Coronavirus: Scammers follow the headlines – Federal Trade Commission
• Defending Against COVID-19 Cyber Scams – Dept. of Homeland Security
We have assembled a cross-functional team to meet frequently to review, monitor and adjust operations as the situation changes to ensure continuation of critical business functions. We will be using information from trusted sources including the Center for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), banking agencies/regulators and state/local health agencies. The Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) has set up a coronavirus (COVID-19) hotline that will allow Nebraskans to self-report exposures as well as provide guidance on next steps. That number is 402-552-6645; hours of operation are 8 a.m.-8 p.m. Central, 7 days a week.
Please call 402-426-9500, 402-478-4114 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any banking questions or if you need assistance with specific banking activities. Please do not send any sensitive information via email, including account numbers, social security numbers, etc.
Watch for regular updates on our website at: https://www.2riversbank.com and Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/2RiversBank
Feeling ill? From the CDC: Here is information on what to do.
Have questions about Economic Impact Payments (stimulus checks) the government will be sending? Click HERE for the latest information from the IRS.