man working on finances
Business Financial Services
At Two Rivers Bank, your business matters, no matter how big or small. We offer a variety of services to keep it running smoothly.
Visa® Debit Cards
- Allows you to make purchases from your business checking account wherever Visa® cards are accepted
- It is used in the same manner as a credit card, but the amount of your purchase is automatically deducted from your checking account and itemized on your account statement
- Use your card at Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) around the world for instant access to your account
- Cards have 2 embossed lines – one for the company name and one for the owner/employee name
- Every card can be set with its own limits. For example, one card can be issued with ATM and point-of-sale limits and one card can be issued with point-of-sale limits only. Two Rivers Bank’s established limits are $500 per card per day at an ATM and $1000 per card per day at a merchant. If you wish for a cardholder to have different limits than Two Rivers Bank’s established limits, please contact the Bank for consideration.
Visa® is a registered trademark of Visa International. All rights reserved.
EMV Chip Card
Your Two Rivers Bank chip card, also known as EMV (after its original developers Europay®, MasterCard® and Visa®), are debit cards that have an embedded chip for added security. These chips store and protect your information.
Chip cards offer advanced security by making every transaction unique. And, your chip card is more difficult to counterfeit or copy by fraudsters.
You can use your card anywhere a chip terminal is located. They are widely used internationally and are accepted in more than 80 countries. If a business does not offer a chip terminal, your payment will be made by swiping your card in the machine. While not as secure, your payment will be processed in the traditional way.
- Keeps your card information secure at the point of sale and during the authorization process
- Keeps fraud to a minimum, reducing costs for businesses and the cost of goods for consumers
- Allows you to use payment methods that keep payment cards in your possession at all times
Questions? Stop in, call or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember not to include any personal or account information in your email.
Designed for corporate accounts, ACH Origination is an internet based application that allows corporate customers to generate ACH transactions. Originate payroll and payment ACH files via simple, step-by-step instructions. We offer a system that is powerful, user friendly and more affordable than similar systems through other providers.
- Available through Two Rivers Bank’s Electronic Banking
- Provides timely payment collection and improves cash flow
Direct Deposit Payroll
- Reduces processing costs
- Timely payments to your employees
- Safe and secure
- Sweep funds between accounts electronically
- Maintain optimal balances for account profit
- Account profitability statements monthly
- Allows participating businesses to scan checks for their deposit at their place of business
- Transmits the images electronically to Two Rivers Bank
- Credit is given same day
- Eliminates travel time to the bank and precious time you could be servicing your customer
- Specific computer requirements, see Bank for details
Merchant Credit Card Processing
- Customized payment processing
- Greater access to payment services
- One-on-one approach
- 24/7 Support